Konga / Jumia

Thursday 17 November 2016

PHOTO: Woman cries out after being served penis as meat in her food


A lady simply identified as Akosua has narrated how she was served a penis- like meat in a Tuo Zaafi she bought from a food joint at Pokuase in Accra.
According to multiple reports, the lady said she went to buy food at the shop in Pokuase, but she discovered a male genital-looking meat in her food after almost finishing the meal.


Get more gist and information from Peter Fabian's Blog Here!

‘I had gone to get some food from the food joint because I was hungry and my preferred choice was Tuo Zaafi which I bought and took home to eat, I had eaten all the other meat in the soup and was about finishing off with the biggest piece when I noticed the funny looking meat which looked like a male genital organ. ‘My sister opted to show it to a lab technician friend later, who said because the meat was cooked, an ordinary lab test wouldn’t be able to prove it to be animal or human. He advised a forensic test be done on it but considering the bureaucratic processes these things go through, we gave up and the meat lies in our fridge.’

What kind of meat could this be?

No comments: