Konga / Jumia

Monday 27 February 2017

Zlatan Ibrahimovic finally reveals his kids made him to join Manchester United

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and his kids
Manchester United star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has said that he never wanted to join the Red Devils during the last summer transfer, but claimed that his kids masterminded his move to Old Trafford.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic finally reveals those who made him to join Manchester United
The Swede has been in great form since joining Manchester United and scored incredible goals on Sunday, February, 26, 2017 to help his team his Southampton in the EFL Cup final.
After his heroic performance, United boss Jose Mourinho called on the club’s supporters to picket the Swede’s house until he agree to stay at Old Trafford for at least another year.
But the 35-year-old revealed it was his sons Maximillian and Vincent who begged him to move to United when he was close to leaving Paris Saint-German for a different destination last year.

“My mind was not here, then my kids started to bump my head and Jose called, then I am here.
“I did not come to England before because it was not the moment. I came when I thought it was the moment and the moment was there.
“If we speak about the coach, England, the Premier League, the club has to thank him because he called me and asked me to come here, otherwise I would not have been here.
“Even my two kids wanted to see me play at United,'' Ibrahimovic explained
When asked probably his kids could also influence his decision for him to sign another deal at Old Trafford, Zlatan said:''They are satisfied with what I am doing, but this time I am the boss, not them,''.

No comments: