Konga / Jumia

Sunday 26 February 2017

INCREDIBLE! Japanese hair loss solution that cures terrible hair loss & naturally regrows bald hair in 29 days!


Dear Loyal Peter Fabian TV Blog Reader,
 Do You Have Terrible Bald Hair?
 Have You Almost Spent Your Life Saving on Getting Rid of Bald Hair?
 Are You Serious about getting your “Real Face” back?
If you said “YES” then you MUST read this true life story to the END!
Who am I & how can I help you?

Just landed in Naija! Japanese hair loss solution that cures terrible hair loss & naturally regrows bald hair in 29 days!
My name is xbaldie Segun, I used to be a former bald hair sufferer who had an chronic bald hair problem. But luckily 7 years later I discovered a permanent working solution that made me put an end to all the mess for real…want to know what it is?
Or read my true life story to the very end!
How the girl I loved turned me down because I had a terrible bald head
My friend’s used to call me all sort of name when we are out drinking beer or having fun, I tried to hold it but Inside me I feel sad whenever they call funny names like Half a Plot, Moon head, mirror in the sun, express road, shine shine bobo, Baba Ajasco!
My friends' insults is small compared to the heart braking DENIAL I received from Ada, the love of my life.
This babe is a very sweet babe, so sexy and she can cook! She is the type you take to mama! I tried toasting her severally, but she “Friend-Zoned” me. I tried all I could but this babe no gree oh! I had to ask her why she never gave me any attention all and
she said " sorry Segun, bald guys are not my type”.
I was so furious and disappointed and asked why?
She said
I will be made fun of as the girlfriend of a bald head man!”
I never felt so embarrassed about my hair loss condition until that day! I broke down in tearsn shame and anger! Women!
Then I went on a rampage to search for a quick solution to my bald hair palava.
I tried all sort of things for 2 years still nothing worked!
I used onions and vinegar, it didn’t work! I used all sort of hair growth pills..NADA!
I almost did a surgery of N600,000, I had to reset my brain because the money was too much!
Around April 2016 I got chatting with a friend in U.S.A on Facebook about my bald hair issues; he was surprised that I had not solved the problem and then he revealed to me the secret to permanent hair loss solution he used to cure his hair loss. When he showed me I almost beat up myself for not discovering this long ago!

He used to look like “Humpty Dumpty, now he looks like a Super Star!
This powerful Bald Hair killer will help get rid of your hair loss wahala in less than 30 days.
Are you a man suffering from baldness?
Are you a woman suffering from hair loss?
Then this is the best thing you’ll ever get for a new look!
Introducing:
Snazi hair loss sniper
The BEST hair loss serum in the world!
With Snazi hairloss Sniper you can kiss your annoying bald hair “good-bye” and say “hello” to 100% New Natural hair that you can be proud of
About Snazi Bald Hair-Loss Sniper:
Snazi hair loss sniper
Snazi Hair Serum AKA “Hair Loss Sniper” is an 100% natural scientific formula created with a patent bio-engineering technology that is used to extract active herbal ingredients, that RAPIDLY accelerate hair growth, on even totally bald hair.
For more info go Here=> http://naijamenparol.com/hairlossp/
Snazi Hair serum is tested and trusted worldwide as it contains potent natural herbs like ginger, onion extracts and a secret recipe that fights hair loss.
It can help STOP your baldness in 27 days or less!
It’s specifically designed for African people with unique hair styling.
And I know it I will work well for you as it have also worked for me too
So go Here to get it > http://naijamenparol.com/hairlossp/
Testimony of people who have used Snazi Hair Serum
Bald hair treatment
I used to have terrible hair loss, now I have FULL blown hair on me!
Bald hair treatment
Look at Antonio in the USA who gave it a try
Bald hair treatment
Check out Ronke, she used to have terrible hair loss, look at her hair now
With Snazi Hair Loss Sniper, you can be:
- Completely happy as you’ll kiss your bald hair good bye for good!
- Confident because you’ll be the REAL man with a FULL hair you’ll be proud of as you have always wanted to be!
- Handsome or beautiful and your partner will be so happy for you!
- Complete because you have a full hair like a NORMAL human being now!
Lock Down Your Slot Here ==> http://naijamenparol.com/hairlossp/
When I shared my results on facebook with my hair loss problem...I discovered that I was not the only one having this terrible problem!
So I spoke with the seller who sent it to me all the way from USA to send me 50 pcs to help my fellow Nigerians. As soon as it landed due to how effective it was, over 30 people rushing for it!
Now I’m left with JUST 20 sets and it’s up to you to grab it today or risk never getting this amazing hair loss solution forever.
Better hurry up and grab an Option of Snazi Hair Serum sniper so you can have a fresh looking hair and at a very affordable price you’ll win a chance of joining the “preferred customers club” who will win get the amazing hair wonder, hair food for free!
Bald hair treatment
About Hair Wonder:
Hair Wonder: Hair Wonder help enhance your hair growth. Formulated with refined Natural herbs and certified by NAFDAC hair wonder gives you that long, thick & strong hair that grows rapidly…like wild fire!
So grab this insane offer before other sharp man grabs it!
NOTE: I don’t plan to import more of this package due to the High rate of dollars, so
I’m sorry for you if you leave this page without placing your order.
Here is how you can grab it fast!
Option 1: 2 Jars of Snazi Serum + Free Hair Wonder = N 17,000
Bald hair treatment
(Good for mild baldness)
Option 2: 4 Bottles of Snazi Serum+ Free Hair Wonder = N 29,000
Bald hair treatment
(Best for Critical Hair Loss)
How to Place Your Order Now!
Send this as SMS to 0909-515-9064 :
**Snazi-Hair-Kit**Full-Name**Phone-No**Email-Address**Deliver-Address**Local Govt**State*
Option 1 = N17,000
Option 2 = N29,000
All to >> 0909-515-9064
Once we receive your details, one of our agents will confirm the order, and we will dispatch it.
To eliminate the fear of being scammed, we only offer cash on delivery.
You’ll receive it within 3-5 business days & pay the dispatch the cash On delivery!
I really hope you don't miss out in the 47 available slots.
- Imagine your almost dead bald hair coming alive!
- Imagine how handsome you will look to your wife,girl friends,husband, boyfriend!
- Imagine how your friends will never tease the hell out of you and give your respect!
- Imagine how confident you’ll feel when ever you go to work or attend a business meeting!
These are MORE than enough reasons for you to get the Snazi Hair Sniper Today!
If You Don’t Get this Hair Serum Now..
 Your Friends will Continue to tease you till eternity!
 Your Wife or Girlfriend will be “ashamed” to follow you out to events
 You will look “malnourished” & “Ugly” because Bald hair used to.
So you see the more reason you need to get the Hair Loss Sniper
Fear Not My Friend….
You Are Covered By xbaldie Segun’s 100% No Super Story, Iron Clad Take it to the Bank 60 Days Money Back Guarantee!
snazi hair serum
Now that you see that we mean serious business, what are you waiting for?
Go ahead & Place Your Order today!
Don’t forget, if you order TODAY you’ll get a free Hair Wonder Cream Worth N5,000 for acting fast, so why not hurry up and grab this offer before it finishes ?
Go ahead, place your order and regain your confidence!
Once we receive your details, one of our agents will confirm the order, and We dispatch your order.
- Delivery within Lagos is 24-48 hours
- Delivery outside Lagos is within 3-5 working days
You’ll receive it within 3-5 business days & pay the dispatch the cash on delivery!
I really hope you don't miss out in the 47 available slots.
Cheers to a Full Hair!
P.SS: This is the best hair loss solution you can lay your hands in Nigeria, so what are you waiting for? Hurry up and place your order right away!
The UGLY truth is we are FAST running of stock and I might NEVER EVER help you regain your ugly bald hair after today…..as after 5 working day, price skyrockets!
Are you not frustrated that your friends call you all sort of funny names because of your blad hair? Are you not? If you are embarrass then get the Snazi hair sniper right away!
[Sponsored]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info
How to Grow Hair on a Bald Head With Home Remedies

Anonymous said...

I read your article. It is very informative for me thanks for sharing this information with us. Bedroom Furniture

Anonymous said...

Very informative blog I like.Inversion Table

LIAQAT said...

Very healthy article. It is very helpful for people.
Farm Supplies