Konga / Jumia

Monday 14 November 2016

My Wife is very Skillful at Home and She Cooks Well…Desmond Elliot

Nollywood actor cum politician, Desmond Elliot, is still one politician who has been able to break the strict walls around his life that everyone has been able to approach even in traffic.

He is currently enjoying a blissful job and a happy family but his job has not given him space to be romantic at home but he has no choice but to answer the call of his people.
The actor in a recent interview with Punch disclosed that while some men help their wives in the kitchen, he has no time to do such because of his schedule.
Married for about 13 years, the actor noted that not that he can’t cook but the wife is good at it well due to where she hails from but he ensures that his children.
According to him, “I don’t cook for my wife, I am sorry. I wish I could. I cannot cook and I also do not have the time. I try my best. No, it is not that I cannot cook for my wife but I cannot cook. My wife is a Calabar woman and she is very skillful in that area. So what I do is that once in a while, I go to the kitchen and boil water. I try my best but for the kids, they need my attention, so I try very hard to give it to them.”

No comments: