Konga / Jumia

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Governor Fayose celebrates 56th birthday with disabled people


Governor Ayodele Fayose is the current Ekiti State governor. He recently turned 56 on November 15. He spent part of his birthday with disabled people to help improve their well-being in society
Governor Fayose addressing the crowd


Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is the current Governor of Ekiti State. He was born on November 15, 1960 and yesterday was his 56th birthday.
He spent part of his birthday at Government House ground in Ado Ekiti with disabled people from across 16 local governments. He said he did so due to his passion to help the disadvantaged in the society.
Governor Fayose sharing his care with the disabled
Vanguard reported he said: “The greatest birthday gift I want from people is not money or gifts of different sizes, but their unflinching support so that I leave this state better than I met it.”
“I have good intentions like the Bible says that are targeted at giving Ekiti an expected end. The intention to have a better university, a better College of Education and state of the art facilities for our health institutions.”
A cross-section of all the disabled people who attended the event
“I have spent two years and I can still do more and it is not me but Christ that gives me strength. I won’t shirk in doing my responsibilities. You have committed yourselves to me in the last two years and you must not stop and I am not getting younger too.”
Governor Fayose sure has a heart of gold. He was even seen cutting cake with them; he turned what would normally be a sad thing to a celebration of life and better opportunities ahead.




No comments: