Konga / Jumia

Monday 23 January 2017

5 perfect love songs from Timi Dakolo that are great for weddings


Timi Dakolo is a popular Nigerian song who rose to fame after winning Idols West Africa in 2007. He was born on January 20, 1981 and today is his 35th birthday.


In the 10 years so far of his amazing career, Timi has given us timeless love songs that couples would love to dance to on their wedding day and here are our top five:


1. The Vow

Our best lines: "Girl you give me do much happiness and I wanna give you nothing less, I promise to be true to give me heart to you."
Timi sure knows how to write lyrics to make a woman feel like a queen and a bride would cherish each word during the wedding.

2. Iyawo Mi


Iyawo Mi lyrics are so good, they could even make the couple's wedding vows;"So I promise you forever and for always, Girl you are my sunshine baby don't you go away."
The song praises the woman and celebrates her as his wife. What's not to love?

3. Love Song


This song addresses long distance in relationships with the couple still going strong because of love. Marriages are full of ups and downs and the song will remind the coupel that love can survive all things.

4. The Woman I Love



"This is the woman I love, she is the center of my joy, no one else can make me say I do." The song is all about showing off the woman in your life who all who care to listen and showing her no one else can take her place.

5. Yes I Do (Love You)



"I love you, I love you, baby I love you, yes I do." The song is very straight forward and when you a man doesn't know how best to express his love, a simple 'I love you,' can move mountains in his woman's heart.
Plus Timi Dakolo usually features his wife Busayo in his music videos and the brides will frightfully feel like the leading woman in her husband's life.

No comments: