Konga / Jumia

Saturday 10 September 2016

Being with 2face was not a bed of roses – Sumbo Adeoye
Image result for Being with 2face was not a bed of roses – Sumbo Adeoye Image result for Being with 2face was not a bed of roses – Sumbo Adeoye
Sep 10 , 2016 • By Segun Bankole

Baby mama to music legend , Innocent Ujah Idibia, otherwise known as 2 Face , Sumbo Adeoye , has revealed why she ended her relationship with Tuface after having two children for him .
Image result for Being with 2face was not a bed of roses – Sumbo Adeoye Image result for Being with 2face was not a bed of roses – Sumbo Adeoye
In a recent interview with the Pulse , she said she left 2 face after she discovered there were other women who were pregnant for him .
She said : “ I met Tuface when I was a student of Yaba College of Technology.
“ I had just lost my dad and my mum was living in America . For someone who was a daddy ’ s girl , I needed love .
“ This was the only person that was showing me love at that time.
“ I feel I had that experience so that other young girls would not make the same mistake.
Image result for Being with 2face was not a bed of roses – Sumbo Adeoye Image result for Being with 2face was not a bed of roses – Sumbo Adeoye
“ I was 24 when I fell pregnant the first time; I approached the pastor of the church I was attending then and he brought me out before the church and judged me .
“ I was asked to go and bring the father of my unborn child so we could be joined together. I brought a different person and we got married at the registry .
“ Everything fell apart when I had a child who looked nothing like him and my mum came back from America to ask who gave my hand out in marriage because she was not a part of it .
“ I had to walk out of the marriage which I arranged by myself .
“ I moved back home and by age 25 I was already a single mum and a divorcee .
“ There was so much shame and reproach.
“ It got to a point in my life that I felt that the Devil you know is better than the angel you don ’ t know , so I went back to my baby daddy and his mum talked me into living with him so he won’ t have more women and babies . We lived together for three years and that was how the second pregnancy happened .
READ RMD shares cute photo of himself with his beautiful daughters
“ It was not a bed of roses while I was there because I was trying to put together what was not supposed to be.
“ I think we broke up in 2009 after I had the second baby .
“ There were other women who were also going to have babies for him around that time.
“ I came to my senses like the prodigal son and I was so broken.
“ I think my baby daddy was out of the country that fateful day when I returned from work and I packed all my things plus that of my children, and I went back to my parents ’ home .”
Image result for Being with 2face was not a bed of roses – Sumbo Adeoye

No comments: