Konga / Jumia

Saturday 10 September 2016

Basketmouth reveals what the robbers forgot to steal
Image result for Basket mouth and his family
Image result for Basket mouth and his family
16:24 09/09/2016

Lagos - Comedian Basketmouth has confirmed that  his home in Lekki was robbed by armed men.
He said that they lost a lot of valuables during the incident, but the armed robbers did not steal his sense of humor. He also thanked God and his friends for helping out.
Also read: Armed robbers invade Basketmouth’s home
“Yes I was robbed, yes they made away with a lot of valuables.......the great thing is that they didn't steal my sense of humour” he said.
“ Myself, my wife and kids were not harmed, so we thank God. Big thanks to everyone that reached out, may God bless you abundantly.” He added.
Yes I was robbed, yes they made away with a lot of valuables.......the great thing is that they didn't steal my sense of humour. Myself, my wife and kids were not harmed, so we thank God. Big thanks to everyone that reached out, may God bless you abundantly.
Image result for Basket mouth and his family

No comments: