Konga / Jumia

Friday 15 June 2018

Nigerian man based abroad surprises wife on her birthday by showing up (photo, video)


A Nigerian philanthropist has shown his wife just how much he loves her. The man identified as Nwanta Anayoeze who is based abroad flew back to the country to surprise his wife on
her birthday.

The popular Facebook philanthropist who gives money to youths willing to start their own businesses shared a video of his surprised wife when he came into the house. He was seen hugging his two kids and wife.
Nwanta Anayoeze
In the post, Anayoeze stated that there is no amount of material gift that would express his love to her. He stated that he is celebrating her birthday with her, promising to always make her happy. He also gushed how much he loves and adores his wife, adding that he respects her so much because she accepted him when others rejected him.

The loving husband wished her a happy birthday as he described her as the most beautiful wife in the whole world. Nwanta Anayoeze is an oil and gas magnate who is known for his philanthropy works to provide opportunities for young Nigerians.

"This is my greatest Assurance to you. Flying back home just to sing happy birthday song to you my darling. No amount of material things i can give you that will last for ever rather than my love and care.

Your birthday is my birthday too. I’m celebrating the joy of having you in my life. On your birthday and all the days after, I promise to make you happier and to help fulfill all your heart’s greatest desires.

I respect and love you not because you are my wife but because you accepted to marry me when the world rejected me and treated me bad. Now God has blessed me, Sweetheart enjoy in fullest. Happy Birthday to the most beautiful wife in the world."

No comments: